**This is a list of resources as of 4.13.2020. The list will be adjusted as new resources are acknowledged and others expire.**
- SheaMoisture launched a $1 Million Fund to support entrepreneurs of color. Applications open today (4/8) and have a quick turnaround.
- Spanx Red Backpack fund is a $5 Million fund targeting women entrepreneurs. Applications opened 4/6.
- Facebook is offering $100 Million in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 small businesses. More information can be found here.
- Verizon has donated $2.5 million to the national nonprofit Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC). LISC is targeting grants up to $10,000 to entrepreneurs of color and women-owned businesses. To register for the mid-April round of funding, click here.
- Hello Alice is offering $10,000 grants to help small business owners. For more information about those grants and other small business resources, click here
- Microsoft is providing six months of Office 365 tools for free to enable remote collaboration, file sharing and video conferencing. For more information, click here
- Tory Burch Foundation has a useful list of resources (for both funding and advice) for small businesses that can be found here.
Sam Adams and The Greg Hill Foundation have expanded their Restaurant Strong Fund that offers $1,000 grants to displaced restaurant and bar employees https://thegreghillfoundation.submittable.com/submit/163383/restaurant-strong-grant-application (Ohio is one of the eligible states.)
- Scribd is giving a FREE 30-day subscription of unlimited audiobooks. It's kinda like Kindle Unlimited on Amazon for books but this is for audio. The inventory isn't as huge but the price is just right - especially since audiobooks are usually $14.99 each
- Peloton This link is for a 90-day free trial of the app. It's actually pretty good - it's filled with tons of live and on demand workouts. There are absolutely no discounts of any kind on their equipment - neither the bike nor the treadmill
- Echelon is giving away a free iPad Air with any equipment purchase of the mirror or rower product they offer. They're like the more expensive Mirror Gym but more affordable
- Core Power Yoga also created a page of free workouts
- Barre has a 15-day free trial - us the code BARRE3HOMEBODY.
- Headspace did the same thing and is offering some medications for free
- Brit & Co has made ALL of their classes free through this Thursday 4/9
- Quibi: Quibi is a new streaming service that offers fresh content from today’s top talent — one quick bite at a time. Sign up by the end of April and you’ll receive a free 90-day trial. T-Mobile customers with unlimited family plans can get Quibi free for a year.
- Showtime is offering a FREE 30 day trial
- Hallmark Movies Now is FREE for the first 30 days to new customers
- Sirius XM online streaming is free through May 15
- The Metropolitan Opera is offering free performance streams
- Support.com is offering free tech services. Can't figure out how to make Zoom work - they'll help you!
- Google Hangouts is free thru July 1 for up to 250 attendees if you already have G Suite
- Adobe Connect allows up to 25 participants and is free for 90 days
- Meero is offering free large files transfers of up to 10 GB
- Zencastr Now thru July 1, they removed the limits on their basic Hobbyist podcasting plan
- Spectrum is giving households with Pre-K to 12 or college students two free months of internet service. To be eligible, you must be a new customer. They're also waiving installation and pre-payment fees.
- Ivy League Courses and Class Central are offering 400+ free courses
- LinkedIn has made 16 classes free
- San Diego Zoo is offering virtual tours
- General Assembly is making Coding + CSS classes free
- Imagineering in a Box is a free program that shows you how Disney creates theme parks
- Travel & Leisure compiled a list of museums you can tour virtually from your couch
- Glo is offering free online yoga, meditation and pilates workouts to help deal with anxiety.
- Yoga with Adriene offers amazing free yoga classes on YouTube, and is welcoming to all abilities and body types.